Meet our Physician
Britton Zuccarelli, M.D.
- Botox for migraines and spasticity
- Nerve blocks for headaches
- Acupuncture for headaches
- Neurodiagnostic lumbar punctures
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Evaluations for seizures, epilepsy, headaches, migraines, developmental delay, ADHD, autism, tremor, tics
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS Therapy®)
Mount Vernon, Iowa
University of Kansas School of Medicine
Kansas City, Kansas
Children's Mercy Hospital
Kansas City, Missouri
- Child Neurology
Board Certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
Born with congenital heart disease, I've been tied to the medical community since an early age, and I felt a natural calling to care for children and their families. During my medical training, I was particularly drawn to children with neurological conditions. I look forward to bringing child neurology sub-specialty pediatric care to the Salina community.
¡Se habla español!