SRHC Diabetes Program
Diabetes affects nearly 24 million people in the US, and another nearly 6 million are unaware they have it. North Central Kansas isn't immune to this disease. Diabetes is the sixth leading cause of death and is a costly disease, both in terms of treatment, loss of employment and disability. Salina Regional is committed to help North Central Kansans help control this disease. The section will provide lots of helpful information.
Learn More About:
- What to know about type 2 diabetes
- Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- How diabetes damages the body
- Superfoods to the diabetes rescue
- Exercising when you have diabetes
- Protect your feet
- Take a stand for better blood sugar control
- Portion control is key to diabetes-friendly treats
- Sweet diabetes success with baking blends
- The facts about type 1 diabetes
- Game-day advice for kids with type 1 diabetes