Welcome to My Health Portal
My Health Portal is an online service of Salina Regional Health Center and its affiliates. The portal is one of the latest technology enhancements implemented that empowers patients to take an active role in managing their health.
The service grants patients access to their latest lab and x-ray test results, prescription lists, billing information, physician progress notes, discharge summaries and upcoming appointments. Proxy access also may be given so that parents, guardians, spouses and other caretakers can use the portal to manage care for a loved one.
The portal contains information dating back to April 1, 2014. All portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written to keep this information protected.
My Health Portal serves the following facilities and clinics:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- SRHC Physician Practice Management
- Salina Regional Surgical Associates
- Salina Women's Clinic
- Salina Regional Emergency Physicians
- The Heart Center
- The Vein Clinic
- Salina Regional Podiatry
- Salina Regional Neurosciences
- Salina Regional Neurosurgery
- Salina Regional Oncology
- Hospitalist Services
- Veridian Behavioral Health
- Lindsborg Community Hospital
- Cloud County Health Center
- Salina Regional Pulmonology
Take Control of Your Health in One Touch
Salina Regional's My Health Portal mobile site gives you direct access to your medical records and imaging reports, plus a great set of easy-to-use tools, customized specifically for your health needs. Point your mobile device's browser to https://www.myhealthportal.net.
- Access your health records
- See your lab test results & imaging reports
- Get medication details