Welcome to My Health Portal
My Health Portal is an online service of Salina Regional Health Center and its affiliates. The portal is one of the latest technology enhancements implemented that empowers patients to take an active role in managing their health.
The service grants patients access to their latest lab and x-ray test results, prescription lists, billing information, physician progress notes, discharge summaries and upcoming appointments. Proxy access also may be given so that parents, guardians, spouses and other caretakers can use the portal to manage care for a loved one.
The portal contains information dating back to April 1, 2014. All portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written to keep this information protected.
My Health Portal serves the following facilities and clinics:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- SRHC Physician Practice Management
- Salina Regional Surgical Associates
- Salina Women's Clinic
- Salina Regional Emergency Physicians
- The Heart Center
- The Vein Clinic
- Salina Regional Podiatry
- Salina Regional Orthopedics
- Salina Regional Gastroenterology
- Salina Regional Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Salina Regional Sports Medicine
- Salina Regional Neurosciences
- Salina Regional Neurosurgery
- Salina Regional Oncology
- Hospitalist Services
- Veridian Behavioral Health
- Lindsborg Community Hospital
- Cloud County Health Center
- Family Care Clinic
- Family Health Care Clinic
- Salina Regional Endocrinology
MHealth Available in the App Store
MHealth - the mobile app gateway to our Patient and Consumer Health Portal - is available through the Apple Store and Google Play. MHealth provides patients with secure, convenient access to their health information via their mobile device or tablet. Patients can use the app to review upcoming appointments, check test results, securely message providers, manage home medications, request prescriptions, view discharge instructions, and more.
Patient Portal Access for Visually Impaired
Click here for access to the Visually Impaired Patient Portal.