Diagnostic and Treatment Procedures
At Salina Regional Health Center, we offer a full array of heart services for one simple reason. People in our region need to have comprehensive heart services close to home. Within the Heart Center of Salina Regional Health Center, an array of diagnostic and treatment options are available using state-of-the-art technology, latest treatment techniques and recovery programs all geared toward helping patients gain a new lease on life.
So whether an emergency situation arises or a scheduled procedure is necessary, you can rest at ease knowing the experts are standing by.
Learn more about diagnostic and treatment options available.
- Angiogram — coronary
- Angioplasty and stent placement — heart
- ASD/PFO closure
- Balloon angioplasty (Coronary Arteries)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Catheterization — left heart
- Catheterization — right heart (Swan-Ganz)
- Doppler ultrasound of the heart
- Drug-eluting stents
- Echocardiogram — transthoracic
- Echocardiography stress test
- EKOS procedures (for PE or Peripheral Vascular Compromise)
- Heart Scan — nuclear
- Holter monitor
- Multiple gate acquisition scan (MUGA)
- Percutaneous AAA
- Percutaneous pericardiocentesis
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Watchman, LAAO closure