Upcoming Trauma Education and Outreach
TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) at SRHC
- November 2 & 3, 2017
- October 6, 2017
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Discuss the initial assessment and rapid intervention for the trauma patient
- Discuss specific traumatic system injuries
- Identify primary and secondary surveys and interventions.
Participants must attend both days
- Registration: 0800 both days
- Day 1: 0800-1740
- Day 2: 0800-1630
Dept covers class fees
Registration is taken until class fills up, or 2 weeks before class.
A copy of a current BLS (CPR) card is required with the registration form. Registrations will not be accepted if verification of current BLS status is not included.
- Pre-registration is required due to limited class size. Please register early.
- Refunded in full if cancellation is received before class.
- Refunds will not be given after the class has started.
It cannot be emphasized enough that for maximum benefit and the greatest success in this course, participants should be well prepared.
--CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION--
Continuing education hours are provided by ENA.
Salina Regional Health Center provides patient admissions, room assignments, and patient services without regard to race, color, national origin, disability or age.
For more information please call 785-452-7600 or email Rita Protzman at email@example.com.