Common Symptoms of a Sleep Disorder
- Have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, such as watching television or reading.
- Fall asleep sometimes while driving.
- Have difficulty paying attention or concentration at work, school or home.
- Feel irritable or sleepy during the day.
- Perform below your potential in work, school or sports.
- Often told by others that you look tired.
- Have difficulty with your memory.
- React slowly.
- Have emotional outbursts.
- Feel like taking a nap almost every day.
- Require caffeinated beverages to keep you going.
- Do I regularly get 8 hours sleep consistently?
- Do I feel rested after I wake up?
- Am I alert throughout the day?
- Do I snore?
- Am I restless in bed while I sleep?