Breast Diagnostic Center
Your loved ones count on you. For your breast health, you can count on us.
Working with women every day who make a difference in a million ways inspires us to go beyond what you might expect from a diagnostic center.
Salina Regional's Breast Diagnostic Center offers some of the most sophisticated and most accurate digital mammography in Kansas. With computer-aided technology, their board certified radiologists can quickly detect even the smallest breast cancers early – when they're the most treatable. And mammography screening has never been more comfortable, with MammoPad cushioning for a more comfortable and shorter procedure time, performed in a relaxed, home-like surrounding.
- A softer, warmer mammogram – One of an elite group of healthcare facilities using the MammoPad which provides a warm, soft cushion for the breast during a mammogram.
- A more accurate mammogram reading – After a reading by a radiologist, all mammograms are double-checked with computer-aided technology, for a 20 percent more accurate reading.
- Digital mammography – Digital mammography has been proven to find cancer more accurately than ever before especially in younger women.
- Experienced and caring staff – Radiologists are certified by the American College of Radiology and trained in the latest techniques needed to detect irregularities within the breast.
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy – We offer the most current technology using low dose X-ray and computer to locate the breast tissue to be biopsied.
For comprehensive care from breast cancer prevention and detection to diagnosis and treatment there's a difference at the Breast Diagnostic Center at Salina Regional Health Center.
Breast MR – Helping Women Know for Certain When a Mammogram Can't
Salina Regional was among the first in the state of Kansas to offer the HDx system to enhance our MRI breast imagine. The technology has a number of benefits:
- Capable of imaging both breasts at the same time, so that two trips on two separate days are no longer needed.
- Able to detect some of the smallest, earliest breast cancers while they are most susceptible to treatment.
- Extremely helpful in identifying early breast cancer in women at high-risk.
- Used to verify findings of mammograms or ultrasounds that are inconclusive or where abnormalities are suspected, within days not months.
Talk to your doctor about your breast cancer risks. And should you need it, ask for a referral to the Breast Diagnostic Center at Salina Regional.Exams We Offer You
- Digital Screening Mammogram
- Digital Diagnostic Mammogram
- Breast Ultrasound
- Cyst Aspiration
- Breast MRI/MRI Guided Biopsy
- Digital Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound Breast Biopsy
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Needle Localization with Surgical Biopsy
Breast Diagnostic Center
520 S. Santa Fe
Salina, KS 67401